Friday, May 11, 2007

WEEK 3 - NONRESULTS!

Ok, so PMS hit me like a ton of bricks this week. I overate a bit - but nothing really dramatic. I didn't write anything down and had water weight gain beyond my control. Needless to say, I did not weigh-in.

HOWEVER...

As much as I wanted to just sit home and wallow in my self-pity pms, I went to the meeting. I knew skipping it would mean that I'd slowly fall back into my pattern of getting off-track again, so I forced myself to go. Actually, Cynthia's encouragement really helped too - so thanks, Cyn!

The thing is, I have a love-hate relationship with the meetings. They always feel just *slightly* condescending to me, but I ALWAYS leave motivated to do better and work hard. In fact, I'm still dealing with monster cravings and have only been able to make better choices because I was in the right mindset.

So hopefully next week's weigh-in will at least have me back to where I was prior to the PMS meltdown. See you next week with the results!

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

I sure hope you got a bravo star at your meeting...because you deserve one for going, even though you dind't want to! Next week you are going to knock us dead with your results!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, do I ever remember that - seven pounds of water weight kills the ego, even though logically you know that it's just fleeting! Good job on hanging in there - you are awesome!