Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'M STILL HERE - PROMISE!

I have NOT fallen off the wagon - honest! Ok, well, maybe a little. :)

Although my excuse is lame, I had to move. I pretty much decided it was pointless to go food shopping right before I moved, but I had no food, so I ended up eating out a lot. I figured even crappy food combined with all the bending and lifting would even out. Not so much.

So last week, I went to WW and did not weigh in. I went to the meeting and participated and got back on track. This week, I've been doing quite well, and I even decided to start the couch to 5K program - finally. I also had my mac-daddy grill delivered and I have only cooked on that grill for the past week - so everything's been pretty healthy. I LOVE grilling.

I'm not sure how weigh-in will go this week, but I'm definitely weighing in. At least I'm all moved in and back on track! :)

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

I was getting worried about you!!! Glad to hear that your move is behind you and that you are back on track!!!