Tuesday, November 28, 2006

NO, I HAVEN'T QUIT.

I'll admit it, I've had a rough few weeks.

Two weeks ago after the 3.2 lb gain, I weighed in again to find that I gained .2 lbs. It was really a blow to my motivation and I was pissed, so I didn't post.

Last week, I was actually excited to weigh in because I had done well and had tons of activity points. Because of the holiday, I decided to go to an earlier meeting at a different location, so I drove the 20 mins to the meeting only to find the doors locked. I went home, checked the schedule online, and realized I was looking at the wrong day. DOH. And because I had a friend in town and a hella busy schedule, I never got to weigh in last week. Which is too bad because it would have been good, unlike this week.

I started eating on Thanksgiving day and don't think I stopped until yesterday. Not only that, but I rarely drink and I had wine and mixed drinks every day as well. Not good. I was away in NYC for a gig over the weekend and we just ate out and ate crappy food every day. GAH. Stupid. I got home and everythign felt tighter and I was crazy bloated.

I got it back together yesterday and today and I'm back on track and focused, but I am SO not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in. I'm nervous I may have gained everything back. Yes, that bad.

Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Carrots, Anyone? said...

we are seriously going to kick serious butt this week...seriously.