Monday, October 02, 2006

I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT


Yesterday, I went to Target with my 8 year old neice and she kept singing that song: "I like to move it (x3)...I like to...MOVE IT!!" It was cracking me up. Who is that? Sean Paul? I have no idea. I'm getting so old. Anyhow, today I moved it, moved it. This is my new at-home program and I did this ALL today:


-Walked Julip for 2 miles
-Did free-weights for my arms (10 mins)
-Did the treadmill (10 mins)
-Did a 10 minute ab workout video
-Did a 10 minute cardio dance workout

So overall, I did about 1 hour and 10 mins of exercize today. HOLY CRAP.

But I feel good. I always feel like I'm getting stronger if I'm working out and using my body. I'll try to do at least a combination of 3 of these things every day - although walking with Julip happens EVERY day.

I can't wait until I lose enough weight that I'm not working against my own weight. I want my body to move because I command it too, not because it just DOES. lol

Anyhow, it was a good workout day and I'm curious to see how it affects my weight loss now!

No comments: