Wednesday, October 04, 2006

UNIMPRESSED. WITH MY BODY.

Shit.

I gained 1.8 lbs this week. And it was unexpected for the most part.

I ate well this week. I exercized a LOT: lots of walking, Tae-Bo, a dance video, arm free weights, crunches and ab work. I ate more veggies and an ENTIRE DINNER of vegetables. So I ask you: WHAT THE F!?!

I had one night of "cheating" when I had chinese food at poker because I was literally going to pass out from hunger. That's it.

My hope is that THIS WEEK was the PMS / water bloat week, and that will result in a giant weight loss next week. If so, I can deal with the gain. If not, it doesn't leave me a hell of a lot of motivation to eat well and exercize.

But you know, regardless of the gain, I am still motivated to make this work and make this stick. I'm glad that I have C (who lost 2.8 lbs this week - rock it, girl!) and the other gals in my group to hang with and vent to.

In other news, looks like I'll be sleeping in later:

ARTICLE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad about the gain but don't lose motivation because of it. Are your clothes fitting any better? Are you feeling healthier? If so, then you are likely gaining muscle in addition to losing fat. We all know muscle weighs more. It's just as much about how the clothes fit and whether you are feeling healthier in general.

Stay the course!
J

Carrots, Anyone? said...

I hope the weights / walking / working out has been good so far today. You are totally inspirational to me, so keep it up - I'm counting on you to lose because you help me lose! Loser! :)

MaryFran said...

Don't lose sight of your goal! We are going to have ups and downs! You can do it!