Sunday, October 01, 2006

WEEKENDS

Weekends are beginning to get tough for me again. I always want to splurge and not cook on the weekends - just order out something yummy and fattening and be done with it. So, this weekend was tough, but not horrible:


Friday: I ate well for breakfast and lunch and was just not feeling well around dinner time, so I didn't eat anything. I felt a little sick to my stomach, so I just watched a movie and went to bed. I was way under on my points.

Saturday: Ate well for breakfast, didn't eat lunch, and then went to a poker game where I suddenly realized I was STARVING. I passed on the numerous bags of chips, but when they ordered chinese food, I dug in. I mixed white rice and fried rice and had about a cup of that (8 points), 3 chicken fingers, and 2 pieces of terriyaki.

Today: Took my aunt out to lunch at the 99. I chose a salad, but I chose the buffalo wing salad. I didn't eat the bread and used only 1/2 of the dressing, but still not the best choice. Got in lots of veggies, though, which is good. I also gave one of the wings to my aunt and another to my neice to lighten the point load.

Dinner: chicken and rice. Luckily, I got in a lot of walking today and also did strength training with the weights, so I was able to swap out activity points. I've never had to do that before because I usually don't go over my points, so I'm hoping it all works out in the end.

I didn't do horribly, but again, I could have made better choices. I need to become more structured on the weekends like I am during the week in order for me to stay on track. That's my goal for the next week thru weekend: to make better choices on the tougher days and to be prepared for that.

Also new this week: a new dance video for exercize! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Carrots, Anyone? said...

Monday was tough for me - we've had crappy days, but at least we've also had really good days and we know we can get back on track!