Monday, October 30, 2006

I'M RAVENOUS

All I want to do is eat right now. And not good stuff. PMS is kicking my ass.

I finally got my appetite back after being sick for a few days and I CANNOT STOP EATING. JUNK. For the past two days, I had chinese food. What the HELL am I thinking?? I haven't eaten a vegetable for a week now. I am so off-track and I need to do something about this ASAP.

First in order: find some kind of over-the-counter and/or alternative medication to help with PMS symptoms. It's really out of control. I've been severely depressed for a week now. I have absolutely nothing to be depresessed ABOUT, as my life is really good...I just AM and I can't control it because my hormones are out of whack. Add to that being sick, and then being hungry and eating uncontrollably - it's not pretty.

So today, I told PMS to fuck off. I went to the kitchen to find something disgusting to eat and I just stopped myself and talked myself through it. Then I grabbed a video tape, threw it in, and starting exercizing. And now, I feel AMAZING.

It's no lie. Endorphines rule. And I'm going to be self-medicating myself through PMS with exercize from now on. Fuck PMS. I'm going to win this battle if it kills me!

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

Wow! Now that is a huge NSV! Not only to force yourself to exercise at that point, but for also realizing that it was so beneficial to you! Keep up the good work!