Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WEIGH IN # 6 - HUH?!?

Ok, somewhere along the lines, I forgot how to count past 3. I screwed up my weigh in weeks. But tonight was my 6th weigh-in, and it kicked ass!

All week, I've been shooting for the .8 lb loss so I could get that stupid bookmark. Well, turns out you get the bookmark at FIVE lbs, and don't get anything for 10. GAH. No matter, because my weigh-in was reward enough:

I LOST -2.6 LBS!

That brings me to a total of -11.8 lbs, which averages out to just under 2 lbs a week. A nice, healthy and safe way to lose and MAINTAIN my weight. I'm really doing this. Hells yeah.

Also, I realized tonight when I was getting changed into my jammies that I can pull my jeans right off. No unzipping or unbuttoning. They slide right off. Granted I have no ass, but still. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

J

Carrots, Anyone? said...

dude, to hell with asses! Yay to sliding pants right off!