Wednesday, September 13, 2006

4 LBS GONE - 102.4 TO GO!!

My first weigh-in was today, and I lost 4 lbs. I actually didn't think I lost anything, so I was pretty excited that 4 were gone. And I have my puppy, Julip, to thank for it!

Ever since we moved to the loft, Julip isn't able to just run outside like before. I now take her out for long walks at least 3-4 times a day, which is a significant amount more walking for me these days.

Another friend is thinking about joining our Wednesday group too, which will rock and make it much fun for the three of us to be there supporting each other.

That's it, just a 4 lbs weight loss check-in.

2 comments:

Carrots, Anyone? said...

by the way, I meant to say - CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS on losing 4 lbs in the first week! Amazing! I am so proud of you - you'll have to kick my butt into whatever gear you're in.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Just stopping in because I said that I would! Keep on working at it. I know that you will be successful.

You're a beautiful person and I'm proud of you!

J