Wednesday, September 13, 2006

YOU BETTER WORK!

Work it, girl!

Ok, I'm going to be 35 in February, and I am truly tired of being a fat-ass. I've been fat my entire 35 years, and it needs to change. I've rejoined Weight Watchers and I'm going to make it stick this time. I'm going to rebuild myself into a Diva Machine.

I just moved into a great new apartment with my treadmill readily available (and NOT being used as extra hanging space for my clothing). I've gotten rid of old baggage (old being Bob, baggage being Bob), and I'm working to make my life better in every way.

I'm doing this with my friend CT - who truly rocks. We're going to kick each other's asses and make sure we both stay on track.

I'm going to use this as a way to post about my weight loss challenges, general info, new recipes, and great new low-point finds.

And I'll try to be funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your program hun. I once lost 40 lbs and that was hard I have managed to keep 35 of it off and that was 2 years ago. Every day is a new beginning on your journey. Stay focused and don't get discouraged at minor set backs

Taunia said...

Thanks, Ed! I really appreciate the encouragement!

Taunia said...

Thanks, Wes! You know...you bring up some great points - and a good motivational challenge for me. I think I'm going to actually create a post just for this -hope you don't mind. :) Thanks for reading and for the motivation!