Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WEIGH-IN # 2 : RESULTS

As my brother would say: HOLY SHNIKIES!!

I lost 3.4 lbs this week, bring my two week total weight loss to 7.4 lbs! Whoo hoo!

Something is just RIGHT about this time around. I'm working hard, and I don't feel deprived and I just feel like I'm in a very good place mentally to do this.

Even my cheat night choices weren't so bad. I had 22 points left for today, and I had saved 32 flex** points for cheat night. What did I choose? I got a coke, because I was really craving one, and I got a buffalo chicken salad and french onion soup. Not the healthiest soup and salad combination, but also not a big pasta dish or ginormous bacon burger. I was fairly heathly in my choice - ON CHEAT NIGHT.

I'm just really proud of myself right now. Bring on week 3!!

**For those of you not in the Weight Watchers know, you are allowed a certain number of "points" to eat each day, and are given 35 "flex points" to use throughout the week. You can use the flex points a few at a time each day, or use them all at once for a special treat. I've decided to save them for cheat night. It allows me to have something a little more fattening without feeling guilty, and I have an entire week to be good after I eat.

2 comments:

Carrots, Anyone? said...

yeah baby, yeah!

MaryFran said...

Woooo HOOOO! That is so awesome! Keep up the good work! Sounds like what you are doing is working!